· In the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
· In the absolute trinity of the eternal Godhead: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
· In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and His virgin birth.
· In the propitiation for sin by the blood of Christ.
· In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
· In the full salvation by grace through faith and not of works.
· In divine healing in answer to believing prayer.
· In the personal baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4.
· In water baptism by immersion at an age of accountability.
· In the evangelization of the unsaved and the nations of the world.
· In a middle-of-the-road policy in public worship, between extreme fanaticism and ultra-ritualism.
· In tithing as God’s financial plan.
· In the free moral willpower of man, who can backslide, apostatize and be lost.
· In the maintenance of good works and holy living.
· In the everlasting punishment of the impenitent.
· In a literal heaven and life everlasting for all true believers.
· In the personal, literal, bodily, pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ.
· In a future, literal 1,000 years reign of Christ on earth with all His saints.
· In Christian tolerance to all denominations of the Christian faith.
· In essentials - unity; in non-essentials - liberty; in all things - charity.